Australian Water Environments
Australian Water Environments (AWE) is a South Australian-based consulting firm providing sustainable and innovative engineering, water resources, planning and natural resource management solutions for the community and our clients.
Our capabilities include:
- Integrated Water Resource Management
- Environmental and Civil Engineering
- Consultation and Community Engagement
- Data Management
- Environmental Management and Planning
- Groundwater Modelling
- Salt Interception Schemes
- Spatial Services
Please go to "What We Do" for more details and capability sheets.
The AIG inaugural "Groundwater in Mining" Conference was held in Adelaide in May 2014 - Conference papers can be viewed by clicking in the 'News' tab at the top of this page.